Design Systems Manager Current
- advanced IC
- people manager
- brand ambassador
- design mentor
Driven by systems thinking and supported by a strong visual design background, the main purpose of this role was to lead our design systems efforts by building a small UI design team, initiating systems-based design projects, and cultivating a systems-oriented shift in the way CallRail approaches UX design and associated engineering efforts.
Hired and managed 2 UI-focused UX designers, one of which transitioned into a generalist UX designer role. Currently managing 1 designer.
- In-product marketing illustration guidelines
- Responsive layout template
- Overhaul of online UI Kit to design system documentation site
- Lead and formed design systems guild
- Created family of ERG logos
- Hired 2 new UI designers
- Co-chair for LGBTQIA+ employee resource group